A4Tech PK-333E – a tiny webcam with lights. You do not have to move the lamp or include overhead light to improve the picture.
- High image quality and work without delay. Video Resolution 640×480 pixels with the possibility of interpolation of 5-MP.
- High speed data transfer USB 2.0. It provides instant transfer of images on the screen and high quality images at a frequency of 30 frames per USB 1.1 is also supported.
- Lights. Interlocutors will be you can clearly see even in low light.
- image. With automatic exposure and white balance you’ll always look natural under any lighting conditions.
- The button for taking pictures. Lets take a picture with one click. Photo resolution 640 x 480 pixels with the possibility of interpolation of 5-MP.
- Universal mounting. You can put a webcam on a desk or attach to the monitor.
- Videophone Plug-and-Play. For video chat do not need to install software. Simply connect the camera to the USB-port and start chatting.
- Additional Software. Additional software allows the use of additional picture settings – change the size, pightness, contrast, add various effects and frames, edit video and much more.
- Still Image Capture Resolution:
- Up to 5 Mega pixels, 2560×2048(Software Enhanced)
- Highest Video Resolution:
- Up to 2560×2048(Software Enhanced)
- Image Sensor: 1/6″CMOS, 640×480 Pixels (350K Pixels)
- Frame Rate:30fps at VGA Mode
- Lens: F=2.4, f=3.0mm
- View Angle: 66 degrees
- Focus Distance: Automatic focus, 10cm to infinity
- Exposure Control: Automatic
- White Balance: Automatic
- Flicker Control:50Hz, 60Hz and None
- Computer Port:Standard USB 2.0 ,1.1 Port
- PC with Pentium 166MHz or above
- 256MB main memory or above
- 32MB Video RAM or above
- Available USB Port
- 165MB of free hard disk space or above
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows XP, Vista, or above, Mac OS 10.4.8 or above
- Mac Computer Hardware Requirements:
- G4, G5, iMAC or iBook Processors
- Note:Enclosed image editing software does not support Mac.